In order to connect to our servers from countries with internet restrictions, please follow the steps below:
1. Download the configuration files for the servers you want to use. To download them, click on the links below.
2. Download the OpenVPN Connect app here.
3. To install it, you will also need to change your device's security settings. Go to Settings -> Security & Privacy -> More Settings -> Install apps from external sources. Select the browser that you used to download OpenVPN Connect. Switch on the option Allow app installs.
On Android version 7.0 and below, you can find this option in Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources.
4. Launch the OpenVPN connect app from your home screen or menu. In the following window, select OVPN Profile.
5. You will get this window asking for access.
6. Click Allow and navigate to the folder where you have downloaded the OpenVPN configurations.
By default, they should be in the Downloads folder. Make sure that OVPN is selected (as displayed in the screenshot), choose the files you want to import, and press Import in the upper-right corner.
7. In the following window, enter any title for the connection and your NordVPN account credentials. Then press Add in the upper-right corner.
8. Now, after you have successfully configured the connection, tap the switch button next to the OpenVPN profile to connect to VPN.
9. The application will ask you for permissions necessary for the VPN connection. Tap OK.
10. On the following prompt, tap Continue.
11. If the connection is successful, you will see the window below. There, you can see a lot of information about the connection, such as the current data throughput or duration.
12. To disconnect, press the switch button next to the OpenVPN profile name and toggle it off.