Solved

NOONE IS RESPONDING G2G

I've created 5 tickets, and it's been almost 24 hours since the first one. I paid for an account and I still haven't recieved anything in return. It was stuck on verifying, one from the sellers said if I cancel the order it would give me account balance right away, which was not the case, now it says I need to wait 2 days for the refund, which i don't even wanted, I still want the account. If you have any affiliation with the site, can you PLEASE help me in this matter? I've contacted support 5 times already, no response. PLEASE HELP

Hi Daniel,

Ticket ID: 440163

Thank you for contacting us! ​

We will inform our G2G operation team to provide you the update for your concern swiftly as possible. Kindly be patience for 15-30 minutes and check your email inbox to notice the update.

Should you have any enquiries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We're always ready to assist you the best we can.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shanmugan S.
(Customer Experience Executive)

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivery of this message to the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of the transmission. The contents of this email may represent the author/sender's personal opinions, and not necessarily those of OffGamers. As the email may have been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses, no liability is accepted as a result.

Thanks, they replied to me really fast after your word. Can you get them to reply again? The problem is still not fixed, in fact, there was a misunderstanding.

You may reply to the email that you've received from them and wait till they're reply cause this Forum portal is for OffGamers.com product and services only.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment