Solved

The seller snob me at messange and dont give me the coins and he is online

The seller snob me at messange and dont give me the coins and he is online just read

Hi Θεοδώρα,   

Our team have replied to you via email, Ticket ID:  (#411789). We would also like to inform you that any future correspondence will be done through the email. 

It also appears your inquiry is related to G2G, kindly contact our counterparts at support@g2g.com for further assistance on your inquiry as this is the OffGamers forum. We are able to only handle inquiries related to OffGamers here. 

Regards.

i w8 for one account  from 13 april this mounth and they told me i will recive it on 24 april how can be so long ??? i have a good question for this team but i dont know how to contact them ,

somebody can help me ?   this site is a scam?? because if is a scam i want to close it because i have this power.

i will w8 till tomorrow morning if i will not receive for what i pay i will show  to this website to learn this admin to check all seller before  to take money ....

We are sorry to inform you that this issue is related to G2G. Please send an email to support@g2g.com for better assistance. We are only able to assist you with OffGamers related inquiries. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Comments to this discussion are now closed!