Store credit

Posted almost 3 years by lachie

Post a topic
Solved
l
lachie

I canceled an order and was refunded in store credit however I want my money in my bank account not store credit.

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
Shanmugan Sathuraman

Shanmugan Sathuraman posted over 2 years Admin

Please file a report and attach the two (2) screenshots required in JPEG/PNG/PDF format by emailing to support.cdk@offgamers.com

1. Code viewed from your OffGamers order history page

2. Error message that appears when redeeming the code

Once we have received the screenshots as requested above, the respective department will investigate the issue with the publisher or supplier. We will notify you by email once we receive any updates on this matter. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

0 Votes

I

Isaiah posted over 2 years

Hello when i try and use my gamer serial and pin it doesn't work. I purchased a $100 code. 

0 Votes

Daryl

Daryl posted over 2 years

Hi John.

Your order was already refunded via PayPal, it may take 48 hours or up to 5 working days for the refund to be reflected. In reference to ticket ID: (#378507), should you have any further inquiries kindly contact our counterparts at support@g2g.com for anything related to G2G.

Regards. 

0 Votes

J

John Nay posted over 2 years

0 Votes

Aiman

Aiman posted almost 3 years Admin

Hi lachie,

We will escalate your request for our respective team to proceed with the Store credit reversal and once the store credit has been deducted from your OffGamers account, we able to refund back to your PayPal account. Kindly refrain from using the Store credit to place a new order until the reversal process is complete. 

Thank you

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment