Solved

Verifying for a long time

it been 8 hours and i dont get the cod 12456708 

Hi Or,

We would like to inform you that the order has been flagged by the system for review and verification. 

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and 

unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take about 4 hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate

email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

A friend of mine ordered for a Google Play code too and it's been pending for a while now I referred her to Offgamers and it's her first time using it. I wouldn't wanna get a bad review/give her a bad impression as I might also stop using Offgamers. Kindly look into it. The order number is 12448474

Regarding Order:  12448474 , the payment is failed. the payment gateway have refused to process the payment, it would be best if you contact your card issuer/bank  in regards to why the payment is refused. Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment