Solved

Order pending

ORDER # 11005749 

1 person has this problem

Hi Jung,

We have checked on the transaction but we are unable to locate the payment for your order on system. If your account has been charged, kindly submit a screenshot/image of your payment receipt to support@offgamers.com. Once we have your receipt, our finance department will check on the updates of your payment.

Thank you

I have submitted my bank transfer receipt on the order page and also via email but my order is still pending after almost 24 hours. 

Hi Jung,

In regards of your order 11005749, our respective team unable to locate any valid payment for this order yet. Please be informed that for Adyen - Bank Transfer UK option may take within 3 - 15 working  days for the payment to be cleared.

We will update your order accordingly if the payment receives at our side. We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused.

Hi . off gamers. my order still pending . 11034834 . please help

1.PNG 1.PNG
22.8 KB

Hi Al,

We have already escalated your order for clearance, do allow some time to receive an update on this.   Updates shall be relayed through the recent ticket created on this #256925.

Login to post a comment