Solved

stucking in verifying

i made 2 orders bought through paypal  still in verifying can you complete my orders or give refund..... order 9245782  and 

Hi,

We have sent you an email for the latest updates for both of your orders. Kindly check your email accordingly.

Thank you

you said it was a problem with my payment method i used paypal...i have receipts invoices and paypal confirmation that you received my payments,so do you still need utility bill my id,address and 4 digits from credit card when i used paypal?

i sent all info can it be verified now you have payment

Hi mikev187,

We would like to inform you that your order 9246462 is completed and the code has been delivered to your OffGamers account. We will close this thread and deem issue resolved. If you have any question or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Hi mikev187,

We would like to inform you that your order 9246462 is completed and the code has been delivered to your OffGamers account. We will close this thread and deem issue resolved. If you have any question or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Login to post a comment