Solved

When will I receive my order?

It's been hours and I still haven't received anything. I got the invoice sent to my email but no product whatsoever. It's still verifying. Please check.

1 person has this problem

Hi Moritzhellmann2

We are sorry, as your order had failed our verification process, so we are unable to accept online payments from you. This has caused your payment to be cancelled and you are advised to contact PaySafeCard support to expedite the refund process. We have notified our team to liaise with PaySafeCard on the refund status.

You may want to consider using the other alternative payment options shown to you at checkout currently instead if you wish to make a purchase.

Hello, I have already paid for my item but the overview still states pending, It has already been an hour and I was wondering when I could receive it, I have the proof of payments that I can send to you.

Hi Destrious,

Please allow some time as Bitpay will need at least 6 confirmations for your payment to be updated on our system. Once the payment has been cleared, we will proceed with your order accordingly and notify you via email. Kindly email us at support@offgamers.com if you need any further assistance for the order.

We thank you for your patience and we do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

same problem , order  number: 11134869 

Hi Mateusz,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may usually take under 24 working hours to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I've paid for my item but I've yet to receive my codes. It's been 1hr30mins alr.

ORDER # 11184279

Hi elsonzxc,

Our authorized personnel has checked our account and payment has still yet to clear into our account as of now. They shall monitor closely and we shall update you via the existing ticket already opened on this when payment has cleared.

Please follow up this order

Still pending

Hello, Yip. Your order is completed and delivered by our system.

hello, waiting to hear back for: ORDER # 11193169 thank you

Hello, Sihireth. There will be an update for you within 6 hours from now.

SAME and the tickets I sent didn't help. ORDER # 11194434

Hello. Taran. There will be an update for your order within 6 hours from now.

Login to post a comment