My order is still verfying.

Order no.: 9114940 is still verifying.

And I quote this is what is written in your email:

"Dear Sean,

Order Number: 9114940
Order Date: Monday, 11 September, 2017
Detailed Invoice:  (security reasons)

We regret to inform that this order is currently pending for verification purposes. Rest assured that the respective department has been notified to check and we will notify you via email once we have the received their reply.

We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We truly apologized for the inconveniences caused.

For any enquiries or assistance, you may use our Online Live Support service or e-mail your enquiries to Please remember to include your Order Number when contacting us to expedite the process. Thanks again for shopping with us!.

Best Regards,
OffGamers Team. "

Its already been what 10 mins how slow is this website?!

Gave me another email with an OR but I still dont have my 20SGD Playstation Network!

This is your email and I qoute again:

"Thank you. 

Hello jaochicosean 

Thank you for shopping with us. We have attached a copy of the invoice for your reference. 

You may also login to your Shasso account to see your Order History.

Thanks again for shopping at For any assistance, email us at and we will get back to you. 

Regards, "

Can someone please reply and why is the product not yet seen on my account how the hell would use this receipt I need the 20SGD I bought from your website.

Hi Sean,

We noticed that your order 9114940 is completed and the code has been delivered to your OffGamers account. From the record, we believed that you have viewed the code with the guide provided in the email notification sent by our system. Earlier, your order was pending for verification which causes slight delay in completing your order.

We will close this thread and deem issue resolved. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Login to post a comment