Solved

REALLY disappointed, I feel robbed

On Sunday I bought 2 $100 iTunes cards and both of them were not working, I keep getting an error message saying that the code has not been activated properly, I sent a game code issue report and an email but I haven't got any reply yet, it's been over 2 days and still no reply, I just got off the phone with itunes support and they said the only solutions is for the seller to activate the cards since I don't have serial number. I am honestly disappointed at all of this, been using this site for over 2 years, I am a platinum plus member, this is the first time this happens to me and I haven't got any reply for over a day! There isn't an option for a live chat and it really seems like sending emails doesn't work because i've sent 3 and haven't got any reply to any of them. I'm hoping someone can tell me how to fix this issue or is there a better way to contact support.

I've already made a topic about this yesterday, but I got the SAME auto reply I got in the 3 emails i've sent and my topic has been marked as solved when NOTHING has been solved.

I SENT 3 EMAILS AND 2 GAME CODE ISSUES REPORTS WITH THE ERROR SCREENSHOTS AND THE BUY ORDER SCREENSHOT, I HAVEN'T GOT ANY SORT OF REPLY AND IT'S BEEN 2 DAYS

I just got 2 emails from support saying my issues has been resolved when NOTHING has been done, I am really considering never using this site again, I feel robbed, I've been using it for over 2 years so I am a loyal customer and this is how they treat me, if you're not gonna give me new codes just give me my money back

Order Numbers: 9077677 & 9079305

We have responded to your email which you need to submit requested screenshot so we can escalate for you. 

I swear to god you must be taking the piss right now, I SENT YOU THE DAMN SCREENSHOTS, IM TRYING MY BEST TO NOT CUSS BUT YOU'RE NOT HELPING 

YOU WANT THE SCREENSHOTS? FINE, THIS IS GONNA BE THE 4TH EMAIL I SEND

Thank you.

Login to post a comment