ORDER# 8687854

its say complate and i didnt recieve anything ?
i confirmation to codapay and it say i finnish transaction but i didint recieve anything but my order complate ?

We regret to inform that this order is currently pending for verification purposes. Rest assured that the respective department has been notified to check and we will notify you via email once we have the received their reply. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We truly apologized for the inconveniences caused.  

We regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your payment through credit card or PayPal, resulting in a cancellation of your order. Any payment charged to your credit card will be reflected back to your account by your card issuer within 2 weeks, and refund to PayPal is within 24 hours. Kindly check your bank statement from time-to-time for the refund status. 

Please do consider using other payment options listed during checkout if you wish to place order. We thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Login to post a comment