Solved

ORDER# 8687854 (2017-06-08 17:24:44)

my order has complate but i didnt recieve any gold there :( (bleach online)
please i use offline payment it cant be refunded just give the gold

Kindly contact CodaPay support to confirm this payment. Do provide us a screenshot of the message they replied to you. We will have this checked with our respective team. Please contact us at support@offgamers.com

We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to take your order by credit card or PayPal at this time resulting in a cancellation of this order. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We will issue a refund to your PayPal account within 48 hours, and the funds should be available to you within the same day or 5 business days. Refunds for Credit Card purchases may take a period of 2 weeks for the refund to reflect in your account. Please contact us at support@offgamers.com for more information on the status of your payment refund.

If you wish to BYPASS OffGamers verification process, please consider these alternative payment options. Once payment is received via these methods your order will be processed immediately without hassle: 

1. Alipay
2. Bitpay
3. Boleto Bancario
4. CDM Deposit
5. Others

status payment refund ?

i dont know how to contact coda pay because my payment s offline i just get massege it 

i have contact codapay ant codapay will contact you

We have escalated the order for our respective team to check and will notify you by email once we have received the updates on this matter. We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused.

please check email from codapay, codapay sent offgamers an email notification.

We regret to inform that this order is currently pending for verification purposes. Rest assured that the respective department has been notified to check and we will notify you via email once we have the received their reply. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We truly apologized for the inconveniences caused. 

Login to post a comment