Verifying Order

Hi I have placed my order 4 days ago yet have not received it yet. My order number is 8103092

Hello. Ray. We have checked with our publisher and it will be restock at soonest time. Rest assured, you will be notify via email once there is an updates.

Hmmm I understand, but I need it before the end of 7th of January. Is that possible?

Hi Ray,

Currently we are unable to provide an exact date on when the product will be available again on our website. However, the restock is now in progress, and we shall have you updated as soon as the stock is replenished. We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused.

Hi Ray,

Your order is now completed. You may get your card code from your order page now.

Hello, Milos. Your order has been completed and gold will be credited to your account in shortly.

plssslet me in this game

Hi Joker2k3,

Do send an email to our regarding your issue.

Thank you.

hey mine is still verifying and it already took the money from my account  my order: 8207976

Hi Bakary,

Your order appears to be completed on the system now. Kindly login to your OffGamers account to check for the update.

Thank you

i got the code, but the prepaid card comes with a password also that I need. Is there any way I can get it?

Hi Bakary,

Regarding your inquiry, we advise for you to kindly submit to us a screen shot of the following in order for us to get this issue reported to the CDKey management so that they can investigate this issue with the publishers of the code as we have no direct access to the publisher's systems.

1> Screenshot of your order showing the code you have received
2> Screenshot of the error you received on your account during redemption

Kindly do not crop the pictures and you may save them as .jpeg/.png format. Attach them and email it to

Thank you

I ordered a 1000 JPY card and it's currently verifying. When will it be finished?

Hi Mark,

Kindly login to your OffGamers account to view the code as your order already been completed now.

i order itunes gift card for uk, and it's now verifying. when the verification completed and i can receive my gift card ?

Login to post a comment