Solved

World Of Shinobi

is the game world of shinobi deleter , renamed or else ... because when i open it it says :Oops...

This page may have moved or is not longer available

Please try one of the following options:

Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct.Try to access the page directly from the OffGamers Gamernizer Home Page, instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmarkContact our customer support for help.

i refreshed my bookmark and i tried everything else

what is the problem pls contact me

Hello. Carce. We just tried to search WOS and its working fine as we can direct to the game webpage. Kindly clear your cache & cookies then try once again.

We would like to follow up on your issue. Did you manage to login to the game? Did you report the issue in their forum Kindly update us, thank you.

We did not receive any response from you, we will close this thread and consider your issue has been resolved. Should you need any further assistance, please kindly email us at support@offgamers.com

sorry im so late i had been busy , i did not manage to log in to the game it still does the same thing , i cant even open the forum it says the same thing i thought after the merge it will be fixed with me but its the same 

Hi Carce

Referring to the respective team, they had requested for you to take screen shot showing the issue and report the issue via WOS official forum below for Developer team to investigate further :

http://forum.gamernizer.com/index.php?/forum/193-bug-report/

i would but i cant even open the forum it sais the same thing

We have tried on the same link and its working fine . Kindly try with different web browser or clear your cache & cookies.

Hi Carce,

It seems the issue has been resolved. Please try to access our website again and please let us know if the same issue still persist. Thank you.

Login to post a comment