order still pending

7151940 is still pending. it's been a week now. why is it still pending?

Please be informed that it has been cancelled as no payment received . Kindly attach screenshot if there is any deduction from you.

Can you uncancel it again?

cause I am pretty sure my paypal has the balance

Kindly attach the screenshot so we can escalate to our respective department to check on it . You can place a new order if still no payment deducted from your account.

We are sorry to inform you that it will be your PayPal screenshot instead of the order number.

I have cancelled one order (it's another). But they already gave me back the money. So if you could uncancel 7151940 and charge me again that would be great

Hi Jolo,

It seems that your order has been cancelled on the system. Kindly try to place a new order instead and system should proceed the next order once both payment and verification has been cleared.

order still pending

Hi Zakaria,

This is to notify you that your order is now being processed. However, the key(s) that you ordered is currently out of stock. Once the product is restocked, we will deliver to your OffGamers account and will notify you by email for the update.

We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused.

Hi Zakaria,

Please be informed that your order 7178177 has been delivered and completed. Please check your email for the latest update for your order status. We thank you for your patience and support regarding this matter.

Login to post a comment