Solved

There seems to be a problem trying to complete your purchase order.Please try once more and if the issue persists, please don't hesitate to contact us directly by clicking here.

There seems to be a problem trying to complete your purchase order.Please try once more and if the issue persists, please don't hesitate to contact us directly by clicking here.
My member status is Platinum Plus. These day, your payment system make me
I don't know what to do?
Visa Money is waiting to paid you.

Can you please provide us your email address or order number so we can check for you. Thank you.

Order Number: 6238236
Order Date: Thursday, 02 April, 2015

This is not the first time problem to me.

This occurred the whole week.

With all respect, I currently purchase from United State Of Myanmar, SE-Asia.
PayPal still not accessible from Our Country.

But we are proud to use Visa, Master Cards which is service by our State Banking Department.

So I became loyal customer to your site.

Thanks you

We had checked on your order and found that the payment are getting refused. We will suggest you to check with your card issuer for more information if you did not checked with them yet.

I am also experiencing this 'annoying' error . I didnt use use to have this problem but recently , it's always like that . Sometimes payment will push through but lately ,  most often than not .. IT WILL NOT PUSH THROUGH , I will be advised to coordinate with my bank , bank will tell me nothing's wrong .. and there , dead end . I'll just need to try over some other time wishing this time i'll be lucky for the pmt to pushed through. Now considering of using another provider to purchase game points . very unsatisfied

Based on our check on your attempted orders, the payments were refused.  However, due to privacy reasons, the reason for the refusal was undisclosed to the merchant.  As mentioned earlier, we would suggest you to check with your card issuer for more information on the refusal if you haven't yet.

There seems to be a problem trying to complete your purchase orderPlease try once more and if the issue persists, please don't hesitate to contact us directly by clicking here

i dont know what to do please help

There seems to be a problem trying to complete your purchase orderPlease try once more and if the issue persists, please don't hesitate to contact us directly by clicking here.

i dont know what to do please help me 

i paid buy cashu

Please be inform that the payment is refused due to insufficient balance in your card. Please contact your card issuer for further assistance before placing a new order.

Thank you.

I've been having the same problem for everything i try to buy

Hi Abdullah,

Seems that your payment was rejected by your bank. Do contact your bank and check with them regarding your card issue. Once your card issue is solved, you may proceed to place new order.

Thank you.

i cant find my order . and i top up 530 and no its always pending help me i need it right now

Hi ReyMart,

We apologize to you that your order has been canceled as your order has failed to pass our verification process. Your payment will be reinstate back to your card in approximately 15 days. You may check with your bank by that time for the updates of your card statement. Kindly checkout your future orders with other payment option.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

i just bought nintendo eshop card,then i paid my order and its always pending,what should i do now?buy it again ? cancel it? or just wait 15days to get my money back?

ok,i just canceled my order and no money get back. well i try to buy eshop card again. and its pending again. now i am gonna sit here and wait for 15days. how did this happen?what should i do?

Comments to this discussion are now closed!