Solved

verifying

stills stuck on verifying. already verified paypal

2 people have this problem

Hi fullcookies.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card/PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions. This process may usually take up to 24 working hours to complete. You will be notified immediately via email once there is an update on your order. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

same problem its taking long to verify . i've loaded my account with master card and showing "Verifying" from 1 hour ... 

Hello,

Pertaining to your order 12361047, we will require additional information in order to proceed with your order. Kindly send your inquiries to support@offgamers.com for further details and information.

Thank you.

Hello my transaction still in verifying status and my order # is 12384287 and 12384255. I already waited for an hour.

Hello, same issue, one of my order is still stuck in verifying status. I purchased 2 order yesterday (around the same time), one of them is completed, while the other one is still verifying and it been almost a whole day.

Hi  Kane,

The order 12380648 has been completed and delivered via the OffGamers order page. Please log in to retrieve your purchases.

Thank you. 

Hi  Mark

The order 12387756 has been cancelled and refunded via PayPal as per your request. The PayPal Refund Transaction ID: 85S35761MS6442230. The order 12384255 is currently pending fro payment review and the review expected to be completed in 3-4 hours. We will reach out to you once we receive an update on this matter. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. 

Login to post a comment