Solved

waiting for my order...

my Order# 6024983 is still verifiying after payment was done , thought it would be instant (~sub 5mins after successfully payment+verifiy) . Can you tell me howlong i have to wait?

Thanks.

thx for helping

You are most welcome, Arif.

waiting for my order my number is 6801158

Hi Lester,

We apologize for the late reply of your message. It seems your order is already completed.

my Order# 10066953  is still verifiying after payment was done i have been waiting for a while now how long will this take ??

Hi semiigs,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and

unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and

legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.

This process may usually take under 24 working hours to complete. You will be notified immediately via a separate

email once there is an update on your order.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Order Number: 10212254

what is the status of my purchase?

Hello, Rbowles. We did not locate the payment from your order 10212254  and kindly attach a screenshot by sending it to support@offgamers.com if there is a deduction from your account.

attempted to make payment through active paypal account. maybe it did not go through. i will find an alternative way. Thank you

You are welcome.

still wait for my order, paid for it with mastercard.... Order number......10317318

Hello John,

We have provided you with an update on ticket #232029. Thank you.

still waiting on my order #10354930 to be completed, please can you do that right away?

Hello, Dylan. Your order has been canceled and the payment will be refunded back to your account.

Login to post a comment