Solved

waiting for my order...

my Order# 6024983 is still verifiying after payment was done , thought it would be instant (~sub 5mins after successfully payment+verifiy) . Can you tell me howlong i have to wait?

Thanks.

Hello. Lee. We have escalated to our publisher to check and get back to you via email once there is an update.

G coin haven't go through to account, please do something.

order number # 10494381

Hello. Lee. We have escalated to our publisher to check and get back to you via email once there is an update

Hello Lee,

We would like to inform you that the GCoins has been credited to your account. The delay was due to Publisher's technical issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Hi,

№10502069 doesn't seem to want to go through.

I have contacted my bank and they allowed the payment to be completed but when I try on g2g, it says payment cannot be processed?

Hi john.bab6875,

We are sorry, as your payment appears to have failed at the gateway.  If your card has been charged, kindly send a screenshot proof to support@offgamers.com so we may escalate the issue for further check.

Hi

ORDER# 10513196 
Still verifying after purchasing 40 minutes ago..

Hello. Kindly update your first & last name accordingly so we can proceed with your order.

my Order# 10515238 is still verifiying after payment was done , thought it would be instant (~sub 5mins after successfully payment+verifiy) . Can you tell me howlong i have to wait? 

Still verifying after purchasing 50 minutes ago..

Thanks.

Hello, Julian. Your order has been canceled and refunded back to your PayPal account.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!