Verifying Order

Posted almost 8 years by Jeff

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Solved
J
Jeff

I called the support # but that wasn't much help. My order has been verifying for almost an hour. My credit card has no issues anywhere else. Where is my order?

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
Daryl

Daryl posted about 2 years

You're welcome!

0 Votes

R

ROGERIO posted about 2 years

it's OK! I thank you for your attention!

0 Votes

Hill

Hill posted about 2 years Admin

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.The reason this is happening is due to a compliance check which is a regulation determined by our central banking system and therefore we need to wait until our team reviews your payment and completes the order.

0 Votes

R

now I understand ! I have to wait 24 to 72 hours to authenticate my photo “Your images sent for authentication must be approved first. This can take 24 to 72 hours to complete for approval ”

0 Votes

Hill

Hill posted about 2 years Admin

Hello. Rogerio. Our team has responded to your via ticket ID 476594 and you may get back to us via email if you have further inquiries.

0 Votes

R

Verifying Order Only ? Why? Waiting...

0 Votes

Elizabeth

Elizabeth posted almost 8 years

Hi Jeff,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences caused but, the verification requirements for your purchases have to be fulfilled and verified prior to completion. It seems that we have received cancellation for your purchase and shall you wish to make a new purchase, you may submit the required information for verification.

Thank you for your kind patience and understanding.

0 Votes

Mohamad Fazril

Mohamad Fazril posted almost 8 years

Hi Jeff,

pertaining to your order, it's been stuck on verifying status because the system tagged your order for further verification. Kindly check your email for the order update and should you have any inquiries, you may send us email at support@offgamers.com. Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

0 Votes