Solved

How long should it takes for verifying an order?

hi, I am new in off gamers, just purchased a PSN usd20 game card. After my paypal settled, how long does it take for me to get the code?

Hi Pan,

It seems that your order has been completed on the system now. Kindly proceed to check your OffGamers account for the update.

Thank you

8197591 plz check it,payment from paypal already do

Hi Saiful,

Please be informed that your order 8197591 has been completed and the code has been deliver to your profile. Please do check your email for the order update and how to retrieve the game code.

thank you for shopping with us.

8239984 waiting all morning please

Hi Ingrid,

We are truly sorry for the slight delay on your purchase. Seems that there has been a short hiccup. However, your order has been successfully completed and you may check your OffGamers account for the update.

What is the meaning of pending in the status??

hello i just bought a steam waller 20$ and it says currently pending for verification what does that mean and when do i get my code

hey i made a purshase ordernumber 9360228 How long does it take and When do i get My code?

Sorry im New And im frustrated but i trust u guys

Please be informed that your order has been delivered and completed previously. Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance for your order, do not hesitate to send us an email for your enquiries. We're always ready to assist you the best we can. 

Thank you for your kind understanding.

sorry, I've ordered something in this web and it status is still verifying... it's been like this for about 2 hours ... how long will it take?

Hi Jeton,

Please be informed that we are unable to accept your payment via credit card due to your account has failed the verification process on our system. Kindly consider other payment methods that available for your account if you wish to purchase again.

Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.

Hello, can you tell me more why my payment failed... it took the money from my bank and i don't think that that's the problem(and as i can see i should wait 2 weeks for the refund). And when can i pay with paypal because i opened an acc and i thought that would help.

Hello, Jeton. Your payment failed as your account did not pass our security checking in resulting of the cancellation.

Thanks for that, but i no longer have the paypal or visa payment method so when will those payment methods come?

Hi Jeton,

We suggest that you may consider other payment methods which bypass our verification process, such as Moneygram, Western Union or Wire Transfer.

Login to post a comment