Solved

made many submit

Hey i have just paid 3 times for US cold on sargeras US, i did it twice with visa and it says declined and once with paypal and it was ok, but i have got 3 emails saying thank you for buying from us, so did it go through with my credit card by visa twice?

1 person has this problem

Hi Fahad,

It seems 2 order using VISA was not successful and only your latest order using Paypal being processed now. Therefore, you may proceed to cancel the 2 pending order and contact the Seller for your order delivery.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

please check my order...:(

Hi Rastin,

We apologize for the late reply of your message. Your has been canceled upon receiving your cancellation request. We have also checked from our side and confirms that there are no any payment made on your order.

Should have difficulties in placing orders from our website, kindly try to clear the cache and cookies of your browser first. Once done, do open a new browser and try to place your order again. If the issue still persist, you may consider to try on different browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Thank you.

Login to post a comment