Solved

Still verifying after verified email link.

Hello, the site mentions that the codes normally comes after 15-20 min. I've been waiting for more than 20 min. Should I be worried? My order code is 5812014

Hello Lutfi,

Pertain to your latest purchase, it appears that your purchase has been flagged for further verification and we would acquire you to provide us further information for verification purpose(s).

However, according to the latest status, it appears that you have submitted your request to cancel the order. Let us know if you have any further question regarding the matter.

Tengo una tarjeta de Tango de $ 100 atascada en mi cuenta porque no la liberan debido a la verificación. El problema es que tengo a alguien enredado que me ha estado esperando ahora 45 50 minutos y es

Hi, Randall, we have responded to your issue with ticket ID# 659181 and further correspondence will be done through the email that we have sent to you. Regards: Kayel

I have verified it many times and it still won't work I have already paid for the account and it continues to say i need to resubmit.

Hi Amelia,

Our team have replied to you via email, Ticket ID:  (#659864). Along with that, please contact support@g2g.com instead for further assistance on this matter.  We truly appreciate your understanding and patience with us. Thank you.  Regards, Cell

Login or Signup to post a comment