Solved

invalid code

What happen to my code? Why does it says my code was redeem or invalid. Will you give me a new one. Im having a hard time on this. My head is already aching. I hope you do some actions to resolve my problem.

1 person has this problem

We apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding your code Issue, we advise for you to kindly submit to us a screen shot of the following in order for us to get this issue reported to the CDKey management so that they can investigate this issue with the publishers of the code as we have no direct access to the publisher's systems.

1> Screenshot of your order showing the code you have received
2> Screenshot of the error you received on your account during redemption 

Please send it to support@offgamers.com and do include your order number as reference. Thank you.

Ive already send want you want me to do. But i havent receive any new code from you. Im just tired reporting and chatting to you. Then i always received same answer from you. Screen shots and send to offgamers. I just want a refund

Kindly allow the respective department to check the code for you as they may need to check with the publisher. If the code is faulty, they will issue refund or new code to you. We will try our best to solve this issue as soon as we can and we will notify you via email for the update. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. 

Just give me a refund. You keep on saying what to do but it doesnt work out anyway. Youre just wasting my time. I want a refund. I dont want to do what your advising because it dont workout. Refund me.

Hi Mary Jane,

We already reply on your previous ticket that your case has been escalated to our respective team for further investigation with Publisher now.  Please do allow them some time to check and they will contact you on the feedback via e-mail. We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused.

I bought cod from Moukkm to when I was developed by the cod in two home device. You may tell me that I'm faithful cod sinned P I want to ask what to do in order to get a new code Mlakhzh: I Sharett Playstion4 50 $ us

Hi mohammad,

How can we assist you? Kindly get back to us with your inquiries and we will try our best to assist you. Thank you.

and these is the cod you give me:    you give me two cod but it doesn't work        'halp me'

Hi Mohammad,

We require the following screen shot for us to get this issue reported to the CD-key department so they would be able to investigate with Publisher.

1> Screenshot of your order showing the code you have received
2> Screenshot of the error you received on your account during redemption

Kindly send it to support@offgamers.com and do include your order number as reference.

Thank you.

can I give you my I account and do this for me because I don't no how I do it

I am sorry Mohammad, we are not allow to login to customer account. You need to enter the code on your game account and take screen shot/image of the error message. Also, you need to take screen shot of the image code from your order page. You may refer to the link below for guide. 

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Perhaps this will work:

http://support.offgamers.com/solution/articles/177687-playstation-network-us-uk

Let us know if it doesn't. We'll get someone to get a screenshot or 2 to help you out!

Hi there,

Please be informed that you have to submit 1 more screenshot via Ticket 35152 for us to launch the investigation and we are waiting for your swift reply.

Login to post a comment