In order to connect to our servers from countries with internet restrictions, please follow the steps below:
1. Download the NordVPN IKEv2 certificate to your device. To do that, open this link in Safari:
2. The installation screen will appear. Tap Install in each of the steps:
3. Once the certificate is installed, tap Done to complete the installation.
3.1. For iOS 12.2 version and above, after you download the certificate, you might see a pop-up saying: "Profile downloaded - Review the profile in Settings app if you want to install it."
3.2. Go to your iOS Settings -> Profile Downloaded -> NordVPN Root CA -> Install -> Trust.
If you cannot see the Profile Downloaded option, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles. You should find the profile downloaded there.
4. Open Settings -> General -> VPN.
5. Tap Add VPN Configuration.
6. Fill the following boxes accordingly:
Description: Any preferred name for the VPN connection
Server: server IP from the list below
Remote ID: server hostname from the list below
Local ID: Leave empty
User Authentication: Username
Username: Your NordVPN account username
Password: Your NordVPN account password
Afterward, tap Done.
7. Go back to the Settings menu of the device and tap the switch next to VPN to turn on the VPN.