If the token is requested when you are verifying your mobile phone number for the first time:
Double check the mobile phone number entered into the phone number section
Make sure the number is a valid mobile phone number and not registered on another account on Shasso. Take note that a landline is not applicable.
Be sure to select your country from the drop-down list in the relevant mobile phone number field (while you have already entered your country in the address section, you will need to select the correct country again in the phone number section)
Input your mobile phone number in the following format: Country code (code is automatically entered by the system when you select your country from the drop-down list), area code, then the mobile phone number.
Check that your phone is within coverage area with good signal
Contact your Mobile Service provider to check for any on-going Network issue
If the token is requested to apply a change to the existing mobile phone number on your profile:
- You no longer have access to receive SMS messages to your existing mobile phone number on your Shasso account or have simply lost the number, please refer to this guide
- You still have access to receive your mobile phone number currently verified on your Shasso account, please
- restart your phone and allow up to 10 minutes to receive the SMS
- check that your phone is well within the coverage area
- should you still fail to receive the code after the above suggestions have been carried out, please refer to this guide
When you want to use your Store Credits and have not logged in for more than 90 days (dormant account)
- system will prompt you to key-in your password again during checkout with Store Credit
- system will not ask for verification code/security token in this case