Solved

Delete Account

I signed up for offgamers many years ago, i dont think i buy something last 5-6 years, now i see they gave my account to Shasso... So since i dont want that & dont use it i expect you to fully delete my account in both Offgamers & Shasso. By full delete i mean full delete i dont want you to store any info on me. 

Best regards.
Thomas

In regards to your inquiry, please note that we have responded to you via a ticket with ID:  540153. Thank you and have a great day!  

Hi, I want to completely delete my account too. Thanks.

Hi Magic, we have sent you a reply via Ticket ID:(540600) and any further correspondence will be done via the ticket email we have replied to you. We appreciate your kind assistance in this matter.    

Hello,

I'd also like my account removed.

Thank you

Hi there. We sent an email to your registered OffGamers account inregards to this request SlipperySnail. Kindly refer to this ticket: 540776 for further updates on this

Hi, I also want to delete my account

Hi Ranzer, it seems that your account is under G2G therefore you will need to contact the G2G support directly at support@g2g.com

Hello! Please delete my account for privacy purposes. Thank you.

Hi Emily, we have responded to you via ticket ID: 586694. Further correspondence will be done via the ticket email we have replied to you. We appreciate your kind assistance in this matter. Siti

Please delete my account. Security issue.

Hi Lachlan, 

Pertaining on your request, we have send another email for your references. Please refer to the ticket ID : 602755 for more details on your request. 

Thank you

-Erna-

Hi, I would like to delete my account. Thanks.

Hi James,

Please email us at support@offgamers.com in regard to your request as the team in-charge shall assist you further. Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment