GOLD Not delivered by G2G.

Posted almost 2 years by Kevin

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Solved
K
Kevin

Hi

Sorry to bother you all but I am becoming increasingly concerned that I have been scammed. I purchased some gold from G2G store over a week ago and I have heard nothing about the delivery. I tried contacting the seller via the web site CHAT but no one ever replies. So here I am, money out of pocket and no prospect of getting my gold back. 

I have spoken to Lily at G2G support but she seems spectacularly unwilling to help.

I don't know what to do now. Can anyone help? The order number is GINV202102555770

In good faith. Kev

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
Prishanthini

Prishanthini posted almost 2 years

Hi Kevin, apologies on this however you will need get in touch with the G2G support for this matter. 

0 Votes

K

Kevin posted almost 2 years

I continue to receive emails saying that this issue is resolved but no gold and no refund. This is not resolved and something is not right here. 

0 Votes

K

Kevin posted almost 2 years

Thank you sir. Sincerely appreciated. I wish to be a long time and loyal customer. 

0 Votes

Shafeeq Shazeli

Shafeeq Shazeli posted almost 2 years Admin

Hi Kevin, We have responded to you via ticket ID: 522845 accordingly.  You will need to reach out to G2G team via their support email at support@g2g.com in regards to your issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Votes