Does any one expirience this api failed everytime I tried to payed using my bank account

Posted almost 2 years by Alia Hillary

Post a topic
Solved
A
Alia Hillary

Can any one help me

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
Shanmugan Sathuraman

Shanmugan Sathuraman posted almost 2 years Admin

We're truly sorry for the hassle and lateness Alia, as per our checking, your concern has been escalated to our management for further investigation and explanation. Due to weekend holidays, our personal in-charge are unable to provide a swift reply for our questions thus kindly be patience till our next update which you shall receive via support ticket #512891 in more 48-72 hours.

Thank you.

0 Votes

A

Alia Hillary posted almost 2 years

Sorry what I mean 82 Conversation

0 Votes

A

Alia Hillary posted almost 2 years

Ive have been waiting for almost 1month now. I had this situation last december and you guys asked me with tons of documentation to prove of my owner ship including the bank that Im using which is my auntie's  thats why me and my aunt also gave u a proof that my auntie's is aware of it thats why we gave u her  information with her id, bank acct & bank statement. Also my auntie never had a problem with her bank when it comes to me since that bank account was made for me since i have some business that my aunties is the one whos managing so that bank is where my money goes. Ive been a Good customer to your company for almost A year now and i have spent more than 100k php now thru ur platform I dont understand why are you treating your loyal customer like this? Also one of my struggle are while im in the middle of the conversation of a representative who have all the information of all the documentation that I already submitted I will end up getting response with a new representative who doesnt have Idea on what have I already submitted so I always end up explaining my self again. Pls have a better customer service. I understand that you are just trying to protect your customers thats why ur too strict when it comes to this but atlist provide us some good customer service. Also Pls resolve this cuz this is my 5th time explaining my self. Email response is not even enough. I end up having 85 Conversation from the recent situation i had pls at list give me a person who can actually solve my problem.

0 Votes

Barath

Barath posted almost 2 years

Hi Alia Hillary, we have sent you a reply via Ticket ID: (512891) accordingly. Hence, please check our messages through the stated email for further correspondence accordingly. Thank you for understanding.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment