Solved

Refund issued, but I said I don't want refund

Please get someone to respond to my ticket and fix this ASAP Before the money gets returned! In the last ticket I said that I don't want the money to be refunded. I want the account that I ordered. I canceled the order because it was taking too long to verify, the seller said that the money will be refunded immediately onto my G2G account, and I can try to order the account again so maybe the verification process can go through a little faster. PLEASE get someone from the G2G support team to fix this and give me the account. G2G stop kiting me around. Please get back to me ASAP. Thank you!

Hi Daniel,

Ticket ID: 440244

To receive prompt assistance related to G2G matters, kindly submit your ticket via the link provided below:

Alternatively, you may send an email to support@g2g.com.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shanmugan S.
(Customer Experience Executive)

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivery of this message to the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of the transmission. The contents of this email may represent the author/sender's personal opinions, and not necessarily those of OffGamers. As the email may have been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses, no liability is accepted as a result.

But can you get someone to respond PLEASE
It takes so long for them to respond! What should be a 30 min process of buying an account becomes 3-14 days!!!Since i need to wait for the refund and then to order again.

You may reply to the email that you've received from them and wait till they're reply cause this Forum portal is for OffGamers.com product and services only.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment