Solved

EXCUSE ME . WHY NO PAYPAL METHOD OR SKRILL OR VISA CARD> I NEED HELP

EXCUSE ME . WHY NO PAYPAL METHOD OR SKRILL OR VISA CARD>

I NEED HELP

Hi MOHAMMED,

Ticket ID: 440174

We are unable to accept payments at this time as you have exceeded the buying limit for this month. Therefore, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please place a new order after 30 day(s) starting from 23rd June 2020. 

Alternatively, if you still wish to continue with the purchase, we do accept other methods of payment which will skip any form of verification, hence speeding up the delivery process.

If you wish to BYPASS the verification please do make payment via the following merchants. Once payment is received via these methods your order will be processed immediately without hassle:
Thank you.

Regards,
Shanmugan S.
(Customer Experience Executive)

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivery of this message to the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of the transmission. The contents of this email may represent the author/sender's personal opinions, and not necessarily those of OffGamers. As the email may have been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses, no liability is accepted as a result.

Login or Signup to post a comment