Solved

ORDER №17637888 Still verifying

Payment recieved, order still verifying.. Help 

Hi Daniel,

Ticket ID: 439740

Thank you for contacting us! ​

To receive prompt assistance related to G2G matters, kindly submit your ticket via the link provided below:

Alternatively, you may send an email to support@g2g.com.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shanmugan S.
(Customer Experience Executive)

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivery of this message to the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of the transmission. The contents of this email may represent the author/sender's personal opinions, and not necessarily those of OffGamers. As the email may have been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses, no liability is accepted as a result.

The site is kiting me around with these orders the whole day, i just wanted to buy an account and i got kited and kited and kited with all kinds of bs,  i contacted support a few hours ago, i will wait to see if this is getting fixed tommorrow.

For inquiries pertaining to G2G related products and services, kindly submit a ticket through the following link:

http://support.g2g.com/support/tickets/new

You may also write into support@g2g.com for assistance.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment