Solved

normaly i have 49 usd in my account

Hello wish you are doing good.normally i have 49 usd in my account now i dont find its embty 00 usd even i dont buy.

thank you.

Hi ABDELRAOUF,

Ticket ID: 435291

Thank you for contacting us! ​

As per our checking, the store credits of your concern is used for order 17421885. Looks like the order is pending cause we didn't receive the balance payment which you paid using your PayPal account. If there's no payment deduction occurred you may just cancel the order so the used store credit will be refunded in your account.

Should you have any enquiries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We're always ready to assist you the best we can.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shanmugan S.
(Customer Experience Executive)

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivery of this message to the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of the transmission. The contents of this email may represent the author/sender's personal opinions, and not necessarily those of OffGamers. As the email may have been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses, no liability is accepted as a result.

Login or Signup to post a comment