Solved

Verifying

I really have problems with pending for verification...it takes to long and scares buyers that they lose their money... [G2G] Order Update #16988323

1 person has this problem
Way it’s taking so long and asked me same email every 12 hours scan your ID what happen
You have the same problem? But why to scan your id?
I don’t know they not give me the reason

Hi George, 

Kindly check the ticket ( ID: 426188) you have submitted in regards to this matter as we have already provided you with an update. Please do contact support@g2g.com should you need any further assistance. Thank you

Hi Hassan,

As for your inquiry, kindly check the G2G ticket (ID: 739178) you have submitted in regards to this matter as we have already provided you with an update. Please do contact support@g2g.com should you need any further assistance. Thank you

Hi I do contact g2g and contact me for 6 emails but every 24hours they ask me to scan my ID and my face 3time I do that .and it’s not the first time I bay pubg account At was very easy.but this time I didn’t what happen
واجه بالفعل مشكلات في انتظار التحقق ... يستغرق الأمر وقتًا طويلاً ويخيف المشترين من فقدان أموالهم ... [G2G] تحديث الطلب رقم 17002174

Hi Saad, the order 17002174 is now under processing by the seller to complete delivery. You may contact the seller to exchange details for the delivery process to complete. For further assistance kindly contact G2G support team by emailing to support@g2g.com

Which I could get my orders fast not so slow that would be nice

Hi MELANIE , we have sent you a reply via Ticket ID: ( 548980 ) via email and further correspondence will be done via the ticket email we have replied to you. Thank you.

The verification process is taking longer than as said 30 minutes.

Hi Khine,

In regards to your order (25006673), it only can be proceed once the verification requirement has been completed. We will close this thread and advise you to check your G2G registered email for the update in regards to your order.  Kindly contact the G2G support team via email at support@g2g.com should you require any further assistance. 

We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused. 

You do not need a picture of a credit card (1st 6 numbers and last 4).  Since MasterCard, Visa, etc numbers have the same pattern that is basically like giving you my credit card - not going to happen.  You also don't need a photo copy of my license which has my mailing address, identification number and face along with a selfy.  I KNOW you don't need this stuff, because you've already charged my card and payment was already processed.  I've purchased from you in the past, very recently in fact, without giving you any of this identity stealing info and the process worked just fine.  Please stop playing these games.  Do you want my money or not?

Hello Aaron,

In regards to your order, due to the recent changes in security policies by the authorities and our interest to adhere to the anti-money laundering (AML) laws, this measure is in place to ensure compliance with the new requirements. AML regulations require companies to complete due-diligence procedures to ensure they are not aiding in money laundering activities or financial crimes. Verification is necessary so we can minimize fraud and also to prevent the creation and use of fraudulent accounts.

Our AML policies, procedures and internal controls are designed to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and legislation framework and will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis to ensure appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls are in place to account for both changes in regulations and changes in our business.

With reference to your order 25244233, we advise you to contact the G2G support team via email at support@g2g.com should you require any further assistance. 

Login or Signup to post a comment