Posted over 2 years by JiHun

Post a topic
Solved
J
JiHun

안녕하세요.

당신의 도움이 필요합니다.

PayPal을 사용한 적이 없습니다.

그런데 PayPal을 통해 오늘 오프 게이머 사이트에서 $ 79.65를 지불했다는 메시지를 받았습니다.

내 카드가 해킹 된 것 같습니다.

나는 해킹에 매우 혼란스러워한다.

당신의 도움이 필요합니다.

결제를 취소하십시오.

지불 승인 번호는 315844입니다.

카드 번호는 4673-0903-5561-8017입니다.

0 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
Aiman

Aiman posted over 2 years Admin

Hi Marc,

Kindly contact the respective team directly through email and submit the required information for investigation purpose.  The case will be checked by the team in-charge and they will update you once we have any findings from our end. 

We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused.

0 Votes

M

Marc posted over 2 years

Good Afternoon Ruzaini,

Thank you for fast response, I did receive a email form your fraud department (fraud@pipwave.comand email all the Bank information to correct this issue.

Thank You again,

Marc Petit-Frere

ID: 444316

0 Votes

Ruzaini A.

Ruzaini A. posted over 2 years Admin

Hi Marc, 

We truly apologize for the late reply. We have sent you an email/ticket with ID: 444316 regarding this matter. Kindly reply to the ticket accordingly. We looking forward your swift response on the said ticket.  Thank you for your understanding. 

0 Votes

M

Marc posted over 2 years

I’ve never purchased or signed up with your company till today to contact you now.
Money was taken Out of my Account from your company 7/3/2020 TWO PAYMENTS!!!!
I have contacted my Attorney correct this issue and my Bank.
I would like a response as quickly as possible to rectify this situation.
Thank You,
Marc Petit-Frere

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

Ruzaini A.

Ruzaini A. posted over 2 years Admin

Dear Ji Hun, 

Kindly refer to your ticket ID: 405949, as we are still waiting for your response on the ticket. Once we receive the information, our respective team will reply the ticket accordingly. This process will takes within 24 hours for you to receive our update. Thank you for your understanding. 

0 Votes

J

JiHun posted over 2 years

Hello.

Thank you for your kind reply.

about 12 hours ago

As you said, I sent you an email with transaction details written to fraud@pipwave.com.

How long will it take to get a reply?

(The sentence may be a little strange because I am using a translator to send a message.)

0 Votes

Barath

Barath posted over 2 years

Hi JiHun, we have responded your inquiry via ticket ID: 405949 accordingly. We advise you to check your mail and liaise with us via ticket itself for prompt updates, by providing the requested information for further escalation to our respective team. Thank you for understanding.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment