WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

Posted almost 3 years by Henrik

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Solved
H
Henrik

WHAT IS THIS SHIT? I already confirmed with my ID and face photo but you're still fucking making me wait for 24 hours before I get what I pay for. 

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
Aiman

Aiman posted almost 3 years Admin

Hi Henrik,

Pertaining to your inquiry, it appears that your order currently pending for review and verification. 

It's a compulsory process initiated by the system to validate the source of the payment in order to prevent unauthorized payments.  This process may take another 5-7 working hours for update as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order. 

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.  

0 Votes

H

Henrik posted almost 3 years

ALREADY MADE TICKET THERE TOO.

0 Votes

Shanmugan Sathuraman

Shanmugan Sathuraman posted almost 3 years Admin

Hi Henrik,

Ticket ID: 397457

For inquiries pertaining to G2G related products and services, kindly submit a ticket through the following link:

You may also write into support@g2g.com for assistance.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shanmugan S.
(Customer Experience Executive)

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivery of this message to the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of the transmission. The contents of this email may represent the author/sender's personal opinions, and not necessarily those of OffGamers. As the email may have been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses, no liability is accepted as a result.

0 Votes