Solved

Need refund

Purchase #15231281

I purchased the card when it said it was in stock. After I purchased the card it said they were out of stock and I would have to wait for them to restock.

I'd like a refund on this order so I can purchase a different card that is not out of stock.

Hi Caden,

We have replied to you concerning this order through ticket ID #391780 accordingly, please do check the said ticket for the update and you may respond to the same ticket if you have any further inquiries.

Thank you.

I would like a refund please did not mean to buy this card

Hi Sharlenna,

Kindly refer to the ticket ( ID: 392108 ) you have submitted as our representatives provide you with the update on this matter. This thread will be closed and you may reply to the same ticket if you require further assistance.

Thank you 

I would like refund ORDER DETAIL ORDER # 15348630 This order . Because you cheat with me

Hi Likhon,

Kindly refer to the ticket ( ID: 393705) you have submitted as our representatives provide you with the update on this matter. This thread will be closed and you may reply to the same ticket if you require further assistance.

You send me only 40 shell

Please do refer to the ticket ( ID: 393705) for the update on the issue.  This thread will be closed and you may reply to the same ticket if you require further assistance.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!