Solved

Debit card payment issue

Hi,

I'm trying to make an order but it's not accepting my debit card, even though I've used it here before. I don't have another card to try. Is there any way it could be accepted?

Thanks

Hi Abdelrahman,

Our team have replied to your inquiry via the email ticket:  (#388581) , to recap - our systems have shown that we have not received any payment as this transaction was declined. Therefore, future correspondence will be liaised via the email we have replied to you.

Regards.

My card was charged 2times
I only needed 1 for 50 dollars and it took 100 plus tax
I need my money back on my card

Hi Alejandra, we have responded your new inquiry via ticket ID: 389704 accordingly. Kindly check our replies and liaise via email itself for prompt updates.

Thank you for understanding. 

I need my money back on my card I didn't give permission for you to take over 100 out my account

Hi Alejandra, we do understand your concern. We have responded your inquiry via ticket ID: 389726 accordingly. Please reply and liaise via email itself for further updates.

I only ordered 1 not 2 giftcard
I'm sorry but it was my first experience to order on line to help a friend and I got charged for 2 cards and I only wanted 1 it's got me so disappointed and depressed because my kids are going with out meds because of this miss understanding

Hi Alejandra, we do understand your concern and we apologize for any inconveniences caused. We have noticed there are two orders with the same amount. Since you are intended to proceed with one delivered order, we have forwarded to our respective team to check and proceed with cancellation of one order. Once there are any updates, we will notify you via ticket ID: 389726 itself. Please respond and liaise via email itself for further updates.

Login or Signup to post a comment