Solved

Order Number: 14998332

I set out to buy this with communication from the seller before hand so I thought it would be an easy open and close buy, but the item never came to me, it says instant delivery which I take as it would be in my possession within 10-20 minutes, but while talking to them over discord messaging they were stalling for time, they said that they needed more time for remove an authentication so being polite I waited, I gave them until I woke up. After about 6-8 hours I messaged them and they responded with nothing, I continued to message them asking if they were making progress and after them not responding even though I would see them come online, I decided I didn't trust their actions as a seller. I went to say the product was never received, but after seeing that I would have to wait 2 more days to elevate the situation and with my sum of money on the line, I didn't want to risk it. If you an issue a full refund since I never received the product(s) I will gladly take down the dispute.

Hi Nathan,

Your reported issue is already being attended to via G2G ticket ID #637845, please do contact the team in-charge as we unable to check regarding G2G related order issue.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences caused.

Login or Signup to post a comment