Solved

Order struck in verification #14980356

Hi my order got struck in verification status. Order number #14980356. Seller is saying he's not received the order can you pls solve this payment got debited from my PayPal account. Some regrets msg was showing in the bottom of my order. Can u pls rectify it immediately

Hi Rajesh,

Ticket ID: 385956

To receive prompt assistance related to G2G matters, kindly submit your ticket via the link provided below:

Alternatively, you may send an email to support@g2g.com.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shanmugan S.
(Customer Experience Executive)

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivery of this message to the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of the transmission. The contents of this email may represent the author/sender's personal opinions, and not necessarily those of OffGamers. As the email may have been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses, no liability is accepted as a result.
It's a rare account atleast they can intimate the seller right he's say he has not received the order

Hi again Rajesh,

Once you have reached out to the correct team via G2G.com's ticket support system, the team concerned shall reply to you swiftly.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment