Solved

Stuck on Verification

Hi Pascal,

Our team have already replied to your inquiry via Ticket ID: (#385560), you may check your email to further correspond with us as we will be liaising with you through that channel.

Regards. 

Great, still no prgogress. The funds from Sofortüberweisung are cleared instantanously it is simply not understandable what the verification should accomplish here.

Since the service was advertised as 1 Hour and now it can take several days this is just poor Costumer managment.

Hi Pascal,

As our team had mentioned within the ticket, this is the internal verification process which is part of our compliance policy for payment security. The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card, PayPal or other payments of the owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment.

Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.

When making payments using the Payment Gateway system, your payments will always be debited first and be placed within the holding state depending on the Payment Gateway system used. Please do wait for the verification cycle to be completed and the status update of your order will be informed.

Also you may refer to our payment guide:  https://www.offgamers.com/payment-guide/pg/online-banking/sofortbanking-daopay 

Regards.

Still Stuck. Just so you guys know . The Support says it needs more time.

A Verification Process for SofortBanking is hilarious its a 2 factor Payment Method from Germany and Funds are cleared immediately yet they hold the cash and do nothing . Seems like i have to wave my 30 Euro goodbye.

We're sorry to inform that currently for Sofortbank method, we're only able to proceed after 7-14 days from the day of transaction. We will notify you via email once the order has been updated. We have also receive your cancellation request for the following order and we have escalated your cancellation request to our team as well. Once the payment is cleared only we are able to refund you. 

Once again, we would like to apologize to the inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Simply unaccaptable. This looks like a scam from this site. No where during the progress of paying it said it will take 2! Weeks before payment is cleared. The money on my end is gone and you are telling me it takes another 2 WEEKS before you are able to refund or give me Product? Simply unbelievable.

We have reply you via ticket Ticket ID: 385560, and kindly refer to the email for further assistance. 

Login or Signup to post a comment