100% Paid But Product Not Deliver

Posted almost 3 years by Sheher Yaar

Post a topic
Solved
S
Sheher Yaar

I Have Paid 100$ For Razer Gold And Waiting From 2 days Status Still in Verifying. I Sent Email on Support But Not Reponse From 48 hours. Very Slow Service Now What  Can I Do For My 100%?

I Have Attach Photo of My Account Status. 

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
Aiman

Aiman posted almost 3 years Admin

Hi Shehery,

Your order required documents for additional verification, however you has subsequently requested for cancellation.  We have cancelled and initiated refund on the order as requested. Please consider other method such as Wire Transfer if you wish to bypass the verification process for your future orders.

Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.

0 Votes

S

Sheher Yaar posted almost 3 years

What Can I Do Know Will You Complete My order or Am I Cancel My order And Make New Order on Another Site?

0 Votes

S

Sheher Yaar posted almost 3 years

what can i do know?

0 Votes

Aiman

Aiman posted almost 3 years Admin

Hi Shehery,

We would like to inform you that the order has been flagged by the system for review and verification. 

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and 

unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

For any further update/correspondence on the order, kindly refer to this email/ticket (ID#38794) instead. We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment