Solved

Verifying purpose ?

Hi, i bought a LoL acc. Verification as ok, the two steps was complete and now i have to  wait cause : Comment:

We regret to inform that this order is currently pending for verification purposes. Rest assured that the respective department has been notified to check and we will notify you via email once we have the received their reply. This process will take up to 24 hours to complete.
Why and when will i have my logs back? ty

Hi Olivier,

We have replied to your email (Ticket ID: #383365), in regards to your inquiry, we will be closing this thread as future correspondence will be done through the ticket we have replied to. 

But just to recap on a short summary, the verification process serves to safeguard the credit card, PayPal or other payments of the owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. As it is part of our security compliance policy, you will need to wait until the review is done by our team in-charge.

We also noticed that this is a G2G related order, we would suggest that you contact our counterparts at support@g2g.com for a better support experience should you require further assistance. Therefore we would suggest in the future, your orders related to G2G should be directed to the G2G Support Team.

Regards.

Login or Signup to post a comment