Solved

iTunes unable to process gift card purchased on Offgamers.

Hello, I just purchased a 30 dollar iTunes US gift card. When I enter the code it says that ITunes is unable to process the gift card. I contacted apple support who said that the gift card had been cancelled yesterday! Please help.

Hi Benoit, 

We have replied to your email ticket ID: 379173. Kindly check your email accordingly as we will follow up with you through the email ticket regarding the code issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Has not yet been solved.

Hi Benoit,

As we have previously mentioned, we would prefer that you liaise with our team via the support email ticket which we have replied to you at:  ticket ID: 379173. 

The topic is marked as solved, which it isn’t. Nothing wrong in stating a fact. If the problem does get solved, I will make sure to say so here also. 

Hi Benoit,

We have follow up with your issue via ticket ID 379173. The issue is still on-going investigation with our supplier and will follow up with you accordingly once we received an update.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Issue is still not solved two weeks after the purchase and issue is being passed on from service to service. How many services checking this issue does it take for a loyal customer to get a new code or a refund for one faulty purchase out of hundreds? My « kind patience » has its limits, this is ridiculous. 

Hi Benoit,

We are truly apologize for any inconveniences caused. We have yet to receive any updates from our respective team regards on the code issue of order 14672219. On the other hand, we have left remark to our respective department to prioritize on this issue. Rest assured, we will notify you via ticket ID: 379173 once there is an outcome.

We are truly appreciate your patience. 

Another week is coming to an end and you still have not resolved this issue. Incompetent at best. Do not ask me to be kindly patient anymore.

Hi Benoit ,

The reported issue has been escalated to our management team for additional assistance. Your patience is truly appreciated and we sincerely apologize for the delay in having this issue fixed from our end. Rest assured, as we will definitely have you updated once we have obtained an outcome on the issue of your order.  

Once again, our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Login or Signup to post a comment