Why does my order take a day?

Posted almost 3 years by hwang

Post a topic
Solved
h
hwang

I submitted a document, a photograph, etc. that I wanted to submit on this site. However, they only approved and certified my payment so that I could receive it late by the time difference. I am unhappy with this system. I hope to receive it right after payment.

I would appreciate it if I could find out why it takes a day to get the card number.

0 Votes

1 Comments

Aiman

Aiman posted almost 3 years Admin

Hi Hwang,

Please be advised that only certain orders are flagged by the system for review and verification.  

The verification process basically serves to safeguard credit/debit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and 

unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

Some orders may require documents images to be uploaded.  You may upload these documents but depending on the time of the day your orders are placed, some may still require a certain waiting time-frame despite having obtained approval on the uploaded documents.

This is because, our review team is typically available only during our office hours which is between 9.30 a.m to 6.30 p.m.  (GMT+8)

Kindly email us at support@offgamers.com should you require any assistance for the order. 

Thank you

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment