Solved

Stuck at Verifying for hours

Please check as i've already been charged and I got the invoice in my email.

However I have not received what I bought, it's still on the verifying stage.

ORDER # 11902910 (11 Jan 2019)

Hi Roemer,

We regret to inform you that the order has been flagged by the system for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take about 7 hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I am also stuck at verifying for over 30 min! My order:

ORDER # 11923039 (14 Jan 2019) Status: Verifying

Hi Ricardo,

It appears that your order has been completed now and you may check your OffGamers order page for the latest update.

me also stuck at verifying for over 30 min! My order: 11954888

Hi im.virus94 ,

We would like to inform you that the order has been flagged by the system for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take about 7 hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Login to post a comment