pending verifying

Posted almost 4 years by Misheel

Post a topic
Solved
M
Misheel

Hello, Order Nummer: 11809179

It said Delivery is instant, i already paid 45 min ago still no item.

0 Votes

13 Comments

Sorted by
Aiman

Aiman posted almost 4 years Admin

We will forward your request to the department in charge. We will have you notified through a separate email once the order has been cancelled on system.

Our apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

0 Votes

M

Misheel posted almost 4 years

yes i would like to get a refund then

0 Votes

Aiman

Aiman posted almost 4 years Admin

Hi Misheel,

We're sorry to inform that currently for Sofortbank method, we're only able to proceed after 14 days from the day of transaction. We will notify you  via email once the order has been updated. Please do email us at support@offgamers.com if you have further inquiries regarding this matter.

Once again, we would like to apologize to the inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

0 Votes

M

its been 6 hours i still have not received my items

0 Votes

Hill

Hill posted almost 4 years Admin

Rest assured, you can check with the seller on G2G chat once the order has been processed.

0 Votes

M

it's an ingame item therefor  impossible to receive that way, in order to recieve items ingame both party has to be online.

0 Votes

Hill

Hi, Misheel. Please be informed that we will deliver the digital code to your Offgamers account upon order completion.

0 Votes

M

so how do i get my items which i already paid by that time i will be not online

0 Votes

Hill

Hi, Misheel. Please be informed that the verification will take up to 6 hours from now.

0 Votes

M

so how long does it take?  unfortunately i have limited amount of time rigth now 

0 Votes

Hill

Hello, Misheel. Your order is pending for the verification and you will be notified via email once there is an update.

0 Votes

M

edit: at the top of the page it even says: Payment recieved

0 Votes

Hill

Hello, Misheel. Your order is pending for the verification and you will be notified via email once there is an update.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment