Solved

payment received but still no gift card

The money have been deducted from my Mastercard but I am still stuck at verifying for more than 1 hour just for an 10 $ itune gift card

ORDER # 11506873 (23 Nov 2018)

1 person has this problem

Hi Minh,

We are sorry, as your order had failed our verification process, so we are unable to accept online payments from you. This has caused your payment to be cancelled and refund initiated through our payment gateway back to your card account. 

You may want to consider using the other alternative payment options shown to you at checkout currently instead if you wish to make a purchase.

Ordered two Arc (Perfect World International) Gift Cards 35 minutes ago and status stuck at 'Verifying'...

Hi Shigenari,

We would like to inform you that the order 11556867 has been flagged by the system for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take only a few hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

couple days ago ordered a $25 USD Karma Koin, was still pending and money was taken from my card but no code received, i cancelled thinking they never went thru then checked my card and lost money, and i need that money please.

In regard of your order 11498821, the confirmation of payment receipt of this order has been delayed  because we did not receive an automated update from the payment gateway  page. As it is possible to proceed with your order now, we would like to confirm with you again whether you would like to:

1. Proceed with order delivery, OR
 2. Cancel the order

Please email us at support@offgamers.com for the confirmation regarding this matter. We await for your speedy reply.

I LIKE THE GIFT CARD IDEAS BUT IT'S HARD TO GET USED THAT IS ALL 

I PAYED FOR TWO AMAZON CARDS  50$ EACH BUT YET IS NOT RELEASED TO MY Email address   

i WAS TOLD I WILL  RECEIVE VIA EMAIL WHAT'S NEXT IF YOUR REAL CARING ME PLEASE RELEASE THE ITEM NUMBERS (11551730) ( 11493119 )

Hi Mohamed,

Please be informed that your order (11551730) has been completed and you may refer the guideline below to view the product code. To view your code, kindly refer to the following steps:  

1> Go to https://www.shasso.com/index.php/site/index/c/MyStoreOrders/a/index

2> Click on the order number <11551730>

3> Click "Show Code"

As for order 11493119, it has been refunded as Store credit and you may proceed to place a new order again using the available credit balance on your OffGamers account.

Thank you

I bought the Apple Gift Card half an hour ago. I haven't received the gift card number yet. When will I receive it? In what form is it sent to me?

I bought the Apple Gift Card half an hour ago. I haven't received the gift card number yet. When will I receive it? In what form is it sent to me?

Hi CHRIS, 

The order 11595037, has been completed successfully. Please follow the below instruction to view the code.

Login to your OffGamers account.
Click on the View orders tab.
Click on the Order number that highlighted in blue colour.
Click show code under the Game Code tab.

You may obtain the game code here.

Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us. We're always ready to assist you the best we can.

Login to post a comment