Refund my money pls

Posted about 4 years by jcchua12

Post a topic
Solved
j
jcchua12

I tried to buy 4 codes and all of them took forever to finish pending to I canceled all of them and I still haven't gotten my money back. PLS Respond as soon as possible.

0 Votes

11 Comments

Sorted by
Daryl

Daryl posted almost 3 years

Hi Gabriel, 

Our team is still waiting for your reply via Ticket ID: 374933. Please check your email and look for our response through the ticket for better tracking and resolution of your issue. 

We have also requested for details to provide you assistance through the ticket as it may involve providing private information which is not suitable to be shown publicly within the forums.

Regards.

0 Votes

G

Gabriel posted almost 3 years

Hello I bought 2 $10.10 cards but only 1 code worked and the other didnt, what can I do?

0 Votes

kartikasari

kartikasari posted about 4 years

Hi Jcchua12,

You may obtain it from the card statement or your bank.

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi Jcchua12,

We will only need payment receipt on order 11438890.

As for the remaining 3 orders, 11450793 , 11450779 and 11438893 payments have been received and orders subsequently cancelled.  The estimated time-frame for the refund process to be completed is 3-14 working days.

0 Votes

j

jcchua12 posted about 4 years

where can I find my payment receipt?

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi Jcchua12,

Please provide a screenshot or image of the payment receipt and our Finance department will check on the updates of your payment with the payment gateway. This process typically takes within 24 working hours.

If your account is not charged, you may just ignore or cancel the pending order and proceed to place a new order. Thank you.

0 Votes

j

can you confirm the refund now?

0 Votes

j

Here are the screenshots:

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi jcchua12,

Thank you.

0 Votes

j

ok i will send screenshots right now

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi Jcchua12,

It appears that the payment for your order cannot be located. If your account has been charged for the transaction, please provide a screenshot or image of the payment receipt and our Finance department will check on the updates of your payment with the payment gateway. This process typically takes within 24 working hours.

If your account is not charged, you may just ignore or cancel the pending order and proceed to place a new order. Thank you.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment