Verifying take forever

Posted about 4 years by Aticha

Post a topic
Solved
A
Aticha

ORDER # 11407557  it's been 30 min already and i still haven't get my top up, then it said i have to wait for another 14 hours, this is extremely frustrating, my money was taken in 1 sec but i have to wait for 14 hours? already issue a cancel in this order, but if i can still get my top up that's also ok. i like this site and it normally won't take that long but why this order take too long?

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
kartikasari

kartikasari posted about 4 years

Hi Aticha,

Sorry about the slight wait, the order was duly completed and delivered now.

Thank you for your kind patience.

0 Votes

A

Aticha posted about 4 years

ORDER # 11412801 still verifying again and now ask even more, no problem but what's your problem? i don't get it why so many verifying

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi Aticha,

Thank you for your inquiry.  Our office hours are between 9.30 a.m.-6 p.m. (GMT+8 timezone), it would however be advisable to place your orders between 10 a.m-5 p.m. in order to shorten the waiting time for the review to take place should it be required.

0 Votes

A

Aticha posted about 4 years

how can i know what time is the office hour? so next time i will purchase in that time

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi Alice,

We apologize as the review process, although only takes minutes to complete, is done by an independent team which is only available during our office hours.  Since our office hours shall only resume after the quoted time-frame, unfortunately the waiting period is indirectly affected by this.

Nevertheless, we have now cancelled your order as requested. 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment