virifying issue

Posted about 4 years by HeavenGaming

Post a topic
Solved
H
HeavenGaming

Heya i have bought an steam card for 100e and i see virifying like 7hours what can i do now ='( My id orders is 11304252

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
kartikasari

kartikasari posted about 4 years

Hi HeavenGamingm

Please be informed that you may cancel the order at any time to receive a refund back through the same payment mode used.

Simply utilize the cancel button through the order page to effect the cancellation and refund process accordingly.

To find out how to access your order page, please CLICK HERE.

0 Votes

H

HeavenGaming posted about 4 years

How i can see my 100e back on my paypal ??

0 Votes

H

HeavenGaming posted about 4 years

Idont need post my document so i have lost my 100e ?? wtf

0 Votes

kartikasari

kartikasari posted about 4 years

Hi HeavenGaming,

Regarding your order, we will need you to upload the following documents here, for a one time authentication process. 

1. A valid photo identification (which has not expired revealing your name and address that matches the billing address of your credit card).
2. A copy of the front of your credit showing only the first 6 digits and last 4 digits.
3. A copy of the back of your credit card with signature.
4. Utility bill that matches your billing information.

Your information will be kept private and secure, but for security purposes, please blank out the CVV and credit card digit impressions shown at the back the card. For a guideline on how to blank out sensitive information on a credit/debit card, please click here

We suggest using the following payment options to make your purchase if you do not feel comfortable submitting information over the internet. Once payment is received via these methods your order will be processed immediately without hassle: 

1. Alipay
2. Bitpay
3. Boleto Bancario
4. CDM Deposit
5. Others

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment